Thank you for shopping with us! All book orders are personally fulfilled by the author (or her Dad, Ray!)
Note: If you would like your book(s) signed, please "Add to Cart" then make a note on your checkout page in the "special instructions to seller" box, I.e. "Please sign" or "Please sign To Jesse."
FYI: Use the plus + or minus - buttons to change the quantity in your cart. At checkout, many forms of payment are accepted. If you would like to pay by credit card, please fill out your name and address information and then you will be able to enter your credit card on the next page. If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org If you prefer to place your order by phone, please call 207-400-0231 (between 8 am-8pm). Thanks Again!
What would you wish for? That's the question a thoughtful chickadee asks his friends who have traveled from all over Maine's woods, waterways and wilderness to celebrate his birthday. Gathered around the dandelion birthday candle, each animal offers a special wish idea as they take turns telling stories about their own Maine birthdays.
Explore the wildlife, geography and magic of Maine through this 52-page birthday celebration from the imagination ofMaine native, Tonya Shevenell, with watercolor illustrations by Laura Winslow.
Beautiful hardcover book with jacket | 52 pages of joyful watercolor illustrations | page size 10.75" x 9.75" | great gift for Maine-loving kid inside all ages : ) | the sweet spot is 3-8 years | ISBN978-173395160-9 | Published by Home Ice Productions, Portland Maine
Book Gift Ideas from our Customers:
* The Maine Birthday Book is a gift for any day of the year! (And of course Happy Birthdays).
* For kids, for families, for teachers
* Early readers; and littler ones meeting and enjoying the animals through the beautiful illustrations
* Kids learning about Maine in school, from family, from vacation
* To celebrate newborns or soon-to-be-borns, a shower gift or congratulations
* New to Maine or Mainers or fans of Maine living away
* Do you have clients with grandchildren, or clients with young families?
* Do you have rental property in Maine? This is a wonderful addition to your Maine book collection
* Donation to library, child care facilities, community organizations, toy drives
The Maine Birthday Book is a StoryWalk in Gorham, Maine's Cherry Hill Farm Trail and behind York Parks & Recreation at 200 US Route 1 in York. Walk along and enjoy reading the book in the Maine outdoors!